First, check out the knowledgebase to see if your issue has already been covered:
If you don’t see your issue, or would like to report something new then follow our posting guidelines below.
Remember, the more information we can get, the faster we can solve your issues.
You need to provide us with:
- A dxdiag
- Crash logs
Sometimes crash logs aren’t generated, but if they are we need them!
You can find out how to create a dxdiag or get logs here.
Details we need to know from you:
- What were you doing when the issue occurred? A step by step is lovely!
- What platform/console were you using? Have you moved from one to another?
- Have you reformatted or done anything recently that may affect it?
- Were you playing online or local? Alone or with other players?
- How often does this occur? Is it a one-time thing or happen 99% of the time?
- What region are you in? What NAT type are you?
- Do you have an video / pictures of the problem?
- Any other info relevant for your case?
We will try to get back to you as soon as possible, but please be patient as response times can vary depending on the issue.
In some cases you will need to contact Sony or Steam customer support as Arrowhead do not handle issues regarding sales, marketing or personal accounts.
Post is closed for comments.