Occasionally during troubleshooting with our Player Support team they may ask you to attach your DXDiag so we can see some detailed information regarding your PC. If you’re unsure how to obtain this information please use the following steps:
- On Windows, select Start and enter “dxdiag” into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results.
- On the System tab of the pop-up you should be able to see your OS, Processor/CPU and the amount of RAM/Memory you have
- Clicking the Display tab of the DxDiag report will show the name of your Graphics card.
- Using the information generated in your DxDiag report you can compare your PC specs to that of the minimum requirements listed above.
- If you need to attach this report to a support ticket click the “save all information” option.
If you are below the minimum recommended specifications then you may encounter problems when playing the game.