- When you open up your options menu there's a short player list
- Click on the player's name to view a dropdown menu
- Choose to report (or commend) the player.
- Go to the user's Steam Community profile.
- Click on the large More button in the upper-right corner of the user's profile.
- Click on the "Report Violation" button in this dropdown menu to report the player.
- You can also block them from the user profile dropdown menu.
Here you can read PlayStation's guide to reporting abusive players for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
To block players:
- Select your local user account, press up on the control pad to access the Function menu and go to [Friends].
- Either search for the Online ID or select the user from your friends list that you want to block and press (X button).
- Select [Options] > [Block] to add the user to your 'Players Blocked' list.
- You will not receive any text messages from this user unless you remove them from your 'Players Blocked' list.