- The standing info (number of Commends available) is no longer reset between each mission.
- Helldivers no longer get stuck in vehicles when the vehicle is destroyed, or teleports across the map once the vehicle is despawned.
- Now the Shield Backpack should always activate when picked up.
- The Illuminate Council Member is now showing correctly in the Encyclopedia.
- The Bug Impaler tentacles no longer glitch when spawning.
- Unexploded ordnance no longer spawn outside of objective search areas.
- Objective timers no longer desync between PS Vita, PS3™, and PS4™ because of low framerate on the PS Vita.
- (PS4™) Fixed a bug where a local non-PlayStation™ Network user’s progress could get reset if he hotjoined while a local PlayStation™ Network user was playing, returned to the main menu when prompted, and then entered the game in offline mode.
- (PS4™) Fixed an issue where entitlements (DLC) would not get unlocked if the user did not have PlayStation®Plus.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash if an Illuminate Obelisk would get hit by an Illusionist Confuse Orb.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash if a player holding an upgraded RPG (with laser sight) would enter the extract shuttle.
- Fixed an issue where new DLC character’s hands would not move when throwing grenades.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash when enemies or other things would fall into one of the snow environment capture objective ponds.
- It is now possible to receive the Slayer capes by completing a difficulty 12 planet for each race.
- The mission-end star for low death-count now counts every player’s deaths, not only the host’s.
- The Illuminate Obelisk walls will now stop at vehicles and objectives, and will no longer destroy objectives.
- Carry objectives are now failed earlier when dropped into chasms and it should decrease the likelihood of carry objectives becoming stuck in unreachable places, rendering the mission impossible to complete.
- The game will now time out faster in the main menu when one of the local players does not have a Sony Entertainment Network account.