- Stats were reset on PS4 controller disconnect, at specific points in the game. Issue only occurred on PS4.
- Multiplayer games were shown despite being full (4/4). This is now a filter option, on by default.
- Player customization and upgrades are saved when exiting the armory. (This save is local only.)
- In local co-op only player 1 stats were being uploaded (all were still saved locally). All players stats should now be uploaded correctly.
- The mech suit could be exploited to call down more stratagems even if used up.
- Issue where airplane shadows would get stuck (minedrops, airstrikes).
- Issue where the extraction beacon did not show up.
- Veteran Controller Mode in settings – increases trigger and analog sensitivity for those with a problem firing automatic weapons.
- Message dialog when saving fails, allowing the user to retry saving.
- If a player disconnects or timeouts during the start of the Mission Summary screen, they should be awarded the XP, Research Samples and reward that they would have gotten.
- Improved error message if you disconnect during mission start or mission end. It will no longer tell you that you were kicked, but give you a proper disconnect message.
- Speed of Mission Summary screen increased.
- Kicking is no longer allowed if one player has entered the shuttle during extraction.
- Improvements to the Multiplayer search and filtering.
- Improved error messages when joining games, if you are unable to join a game because it became full, it will now tell you.
- Game now remembers the chat volume set for other players between loading screens and doesn’t show voice icon for muted players when they speak.